- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3 bananas, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 T. sugar
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 14 oz. can coconut milk (reg. or fat free)
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Toasted coconut for garnish
- Simmer all ingredients over medium low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Don't let bananas get mushy.
- Serve warm topped with toasted coconut.
NotesSimple to make and so exotic!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More