- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
BackstorySimple to make and so exotic!
- 3 bananas, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 T. sugar
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 14 oz. can coconut milk (reg. or fat free)
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Toasted coconut for garnish
- Simmer all ingredients over medium low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Don't let bananas get mushy.
- Serve warm topped with toasted coconut.
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Easy Halloween Cookies
Best Boiled Egg
Original Grape Nuts Bread Recipe from 1940’sSee More