- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3 bananas, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 T. sugar
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 14 oz. can coconut milk (reg. or fat free)
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Toasted coconut for garnish
- Simmer all ingredients over medium low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Don't let bananas get mushy.
- Serve warm topped with toasted coconut.
NotesSimple to make and so exotic!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
The Italian Exchange
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More