- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2lbs of jumbo shrimps
- 2 Tbsps butter
- 1 cup minced green pepper
- 1 cup minced Onions
- Peppercorn Medley, to taste
- 2 tsps Garlic Pepper
- Sea Salt, to taste
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1/2 tsp crushed pepper
- 4 tsps of brown sugar
- Saute onions and green peppers in butter until veggies begin to soften.
- Add the coconut milk, crushed pepper, salt, Peppercorn Medley, garlic pepper,sugar and Thai curry paste(Tbsp at a time).
- Stir and simmer; then add shrimps and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Serve over rice.
NotesA friend of mines gave me this recipe and I just added a little dazzle into it. I served the shrimps over some Jasmine rice, baby spring mix salad and chunks of pineapples on the side.
Thanks Shelby for the Coconut-Curry Shrimp recipe! I've tried and enjoy the dish! I decide to put my own twist to it and add the Thai Red Curry paste and other ingredients...Yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More