THAI DRUNKEN NOODLES (PAD KEE MAO)
- 2 14-ounce pkgs wide stick noodles
- - 12 garlic cloves, chopped
- - 1/4 cup chopped fresh Thai chiles
- - 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken
- - 1/4 cup fish sauce (Tiparos or Rufina brand)
- - 1/4 cup black or dark soy sauce (Healthy Boy brand)
- - 1/4 cup Golden Mountain sauce
- - 1 tablespoon sugar
- - 4 large plum tomatoes, each cut into 6 wedges
- - 2 green bell peppers, cut into strips
- - 1/2 cup fresh Thai basil leaves (or regular fresh basil)
Cook noodles in large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to bite, stirring frequentlyÃ¢â‚¬Â¦ about 10 minutes. Drain.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add garlic and Thai chiles; saute 30 seconds
No Reviews at this time.