- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste (ready made)
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 cups water
- 1-2 lbs chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 package frozen asian veggies
- 1 handful chopped cilantro
- Heat the oil in a wok or heavy-based pan.
- Brown the chicken in the pan - just for color.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- In the pan, add the onion and curry paste to the wok.
- Cook for 1 minute stirring constantly.
- Add the coconut milk and water to the wok and bring to the boil.
- Add the chicken pieces back to the pan.
- Let chicken simmer in the sauces for about 20 min until cooked through.
- Add the fish sauce, lime juice, lime rind and sugar to the wok, stir.
- Add frozen veggies and let it simmer in sauce until warmed through.
- Sprinkle chopped cilantro in and stir before serving.
NotesHere is my recipe for Thai Green Chicken Curry:
I served this with steamed jasmine rice.
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More