- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste (ready made)
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 cups water
- 1-2 lbs chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 package frozen asian veggies
- 1 handful chopped cilantro
- Heat the oil in a wok or heavy-based pan.
- Brown the chicken in the pan - just for color.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- In the pan, add the onion and curry paste to the wok.
- Cook for 1 minute stirring constantly.
- Add the coconut milk and water to the wok and bring to the boil.
- Add the chicken pieces back to the pan.
- Let chicken simmer in the sauces for about 20 min until cooked through.
- Add the fish sauce, lime juice, lime rind and sugar to the wok, stir.
- Add frozen veggies and let it simmer in sauce until warmed through.
- Sprinkle chopped cilantro in and stir before serving.
NotesHere is my recipe for Thai Green Chicken Curry:
I served this with steamed jasmine rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More