- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 14 oz can coconut milk (reg or low fat)
- 1.5 - 2.5 T green curry paste
- 1/2 c. chicken broth
- 3 T. fish sauce
- 2 T. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. fresh basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 c. frozen baby peas
- 1 green pepper sliced into strips
- 1 lb. cooked chicken, cut into chunks
- 1/4 c. chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1/4 c. cilantro, coarsely chopped
- In a large skillet bring to boil half of the coconut milk, curry paste, broth, fich sauce, brown sugar, and basil.
- Simmer 10-15 minutes until reduced.
- Add the rest of coconut milk, peas, pepper and chicken. Simmer 10 minutes until thick.
- Serve in bowls and garnish with peanuts and cilantro.
- Serves 4
- Adjust heat with the curry paste
NotesThis is also good with mixed vegetables or shrimp. Serve with rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More