- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tsp oil
- 4 small scallions, whites and greens separated, chopped
- 1 tbsp Thai green curry paste (or more to taste)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined (from 1 1/4 lbs unpeeled)
- 6 oz light coconut milk
- 2 tsp Thai fish sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- salt to taste
- In a large nonstick skillet or wok, heat oil on medium-high flame. Add scallion whites and green curry paste; sauté one minute.
- Add shrimp and garlic, season with salt and cook about 2-3 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, fish sauce and mix well; simmer about 2-3 minutes, or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Remove from heat, mix in scallion greens and basil. Serve over basmati rice and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More