- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tsp oil
- 4 small scallions, whites and greens separated, chopped
- 1 tbsp Thai green curry paste (or more to taste)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined (from 1 1/4 lbs unpeeled)
- 6 oz light coconut milk
- 2 tsp Thai fish sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- salt to taste
- In a large nonstick skillet or wok, heat oil on medium-high flame. Add scallion whites and green curry paste; sauté one minute.
- Add shrimp and garlic, season with salt and cook about 2-3 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, fish sauce and mix well; simmer about 2-3 minutes, or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Remove from heat, mix in scallion greens and basil. Serve over basmati rice and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More