- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced chili
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add chicken and leave to marinate at least one hour, preferably overnight.
- Grill chicken on the BBQ, hotplate or in the griller until golden brown and cooked through. If baking, bake in a 350 oven for 35-45 minutes until juices run clear.
- Ususlly you would expect 12 thigh fillets to feed 4 to 6 people
NotesThis is a flavorful chicken recipe that can be grilled or baked!
NFPG Recipe Collection
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More