THAI GRILLED CHICKEN
- 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced chili
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
Combine all ingredients except chicken in a bowl.
Add chicken and leave to marinate at least one hour, preferably overnight.
Grill chicken on the BBQ, hotplate or in the griller until golden brown and cooked through. If baking, bake in a 350 oven for 35-45 minutes until juices run clear.
Ususlly you would expect 12 thigh fillets to feed 4 to 6 people