- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle unsweetened iced tea (recommended:Lipton)
- 1/4 cup vanilla chai latte mix (recommended:Pacific Chai)
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 8 drops yellow food coloring
- 4 drops red food coloring
- 2 shots Irish whiskey and cream based liqueur, optional (recommended: Bailey's
- Irish Cream)
- Ice cube
- Heat tea in a pot on the stove until hot, but not boiling. Add sweetened condensed milk and chai latte mix. Stir until latte mix is
- dissolved. Stir in remaining ingredients and let cool to room temperature. Stir in Irish whiskey and cream-based liqueur, if desired.
- Fill highball or iced tea glass with ice. Pour tea over ice.
This was on Sandra Lee's tv show today..YUM!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More