- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle unsweetened iced tea (recommended:Lipton)
- 1/4 cup vanilla chai latte mix (recommended:Pacific Chai)
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 8 drops yellow food coloring
- 4 drops red food coloring
- 2 shots Irish whiskey and cream based liqueur, optional (recommended: Bailey's
- Irish Cream)
- Ice cube
- Heat tea in a pot on the stove until hot, but not boiling. Add sweetened condensed milk and chai latte mix. Stir until latte mix is
- dissolved. Stir in remaining ingredients and let cool to room temperature. Stir in Irish whiskey and cream-based liqueur, if desired.
- Fill highball or iced tea glass with ice. Pour tea over ice.
This was on Sandra Lee's tv show today..YUM!!!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Paul's Food World Volume 1
A Falcon FeastSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More