- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup asian fish sauce
- 4 cloves garlic -- coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons ginger -- freshly grated
- 1 lime -- juiced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 small red chile -- coarsely chopped
- In a blender or food processor, puree ingredients until smooth, about 30 seconds. Arrange meat in a shallow non-reactive dish or resealable plastic bag. Add marinade; rub gently into meat. Cover; refrigerate 12-24 hours, turning meat occasionally.
- Before cooking, remove meat from refrigerator and let it come to a cool room temperature. Cook as desired, basting occasionally with marinade during the first half of cooking.
NotesThis is one of my husband's favorite recipies. We use with chicken thighs. He loves the sauce and says it tastes better reheated later as leftovers. It came from a Martha Stewart Living article about marinades.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More