- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
BackstoryThis is a favorite recipe from my friend Becky. She hauls it to swim meets and it is now a favorite of ours.
- 8 oz. package Linguini
- 2 pounds chicken
- 1 cucumber
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 bunch green onion (chopped)
- 1 T. red wine vinegar
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 6 T. chuncky peanut butter
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 6 T. sesame oil
- 1 T. hot chili oil
- 5 T. sesame seeds (toasted)
- Mix the sauce. Cook the chicken and chunk or shred it, removing bones. Cook the linguini and asparagus. Cut the cucumber in bit size pieces. I prefer to peel off parts of the skin, quarter it length wise and spoon out the seeds if it is a regular american cucumber. If you are lucky to get a Japanese cucumber, ignore the peeling and there will be no seeds. Toss the warm linguini, warm chicken and vegetables with sauce and serve.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More