- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced beef or chicken
- bamboo skewers
- For the marinade:
- 1 t. Thai red curry paste
- 2 T. sugar
- 1/2 t. tumeric
- 1/2 c. coconut milk
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 T. fish sauce
- 1 inch chunk ginger, peeled and sliced
- Soak the skewers in water for 20 minutes.
- Puree all the marinade ingredients in a food processor.
- Skewer the meat and place in a glass baking dish.
- Cover with marinade.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Broil or grill using the leftover marinade to baste.
- Serve with your choice of dipping sauces.
- Serves 2 as an entree or 3-4 for an appetizer
NotesGreat for parties or a special dinner
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More