- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced beef or chicken
- bamboo skewers
- For the marinade:
- 1 t. Thai red curry paste
- 2 T. sugar
- 1/2 t. tumeric
- 1/2 c. coconut milk
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 T. fish sauce
- 1 inch chunk ginger, peeled and sliced
- Soak the skewers in water for 20 minutes.
- Puree all the marinade ingredients in a food processor.
- Skewer the meat and place in a glass baking dish.
- Cover with marinade.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Broil or grill using the leftover marinade to baste.
- Serve with your choice of dipping sauces.
- Serves 2 as an entree or 3-4 for an appetizer
NotesGreat for parties or a special dinner
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Italian Exchange
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Mom's Spanish Rice
Simply Delicious Mac-n-Cheese Casserole
Holiday BellsSee More