- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. cooked shrimp
- 6 T. spicy sweet Thai chili sauce
- 1/3 c. fresh lime juice
- 4 T. sugar
- 6 T. fish sauce
- 1/4 c. fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 med. cucumber, peeled and thinly chopped
- 2 stalks lemongrass, chopped in small pieces
- 1 small green pepper, thinly sliced
- Mix together all the sauce ingredients and toss with the shrimp.
- Serve on bed of lettuce with lime wedges and rice crackers.
- Serves 4
NotesGoodbye boring tuna salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Peppermint Crumb Squares
Chicken with Green Olives
Festive Candied YamsSee More