- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (14 ounces) dried rice stick noodles or 14 ounces dried linguine
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 16 large shrimp, peeled and sliced in half lengthwise
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 cup bean sprouts, divided (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- Place rice stick noodles in large bowl; cover with hot water.
- Soak until soft, about 20 minutes. (If using linguine, cook according to package directions.) Drain, rinse and set aside.
- Combine soy sauce and brown sugar; set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over high heat.
- Add garlic; cook for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp; cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Transfer shrimp and garlic to a plate. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in skillet.
- Add eggs and scramble.
- Transfer to plate with shrimp.
- Heat the remaining oil in skillet.
- Add the noodles and water.
- Toss the noodles to coat with the oil.
- Stir in soy sauce mixture; cook, tossing, until noodles are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add the shrimp mixture, eggs, green onions, carrot and 3/4 cup bean sprouts; cook for 1 minute longer.
- Transfer noodles to a platter.
- Sprinkle with the peanuts and remaining sprouts.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More