- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3 tsp sesame or sunflower oil
- 3 spring onions, sliced thin
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 pint chicken stock
- 1 lg can cream style sweet corn
- 2 cups shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 2 tsp green chili paste or chili sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves (garnish)
- Heat the oil in large heavy based saucepan and sauté onions and garlic.
- Stir in chicken stock, cream style sweet corn, shrimp and chili. Bring soup to boil.
- Season to taste, sprinkle with fresh coriander leaves.
NotesNote—make this soup a day before, letting it sit in the refrigerator overnight so the flavors stand out.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More