- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger root
- ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1 can flaked white tuna drained
- 2 cups purchased broccoli slaw or coleslaw
- 4X 6-Inch flour tortillas
- Wisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, peanut butter, ginger, salt and pepper until smooth. Stir in tuna and slaw.
- Spoon into tortillas and roll up to enclose filling.
- Cut in half
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More