- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Large Flour Tortilla Wheat Whole or Spinach Wraps
- 3/4 lb. Ground Beef
- 2 medium Bell Peppers sliced
- 1 tsp. Ginger
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 3 Tbsp. Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1 tsp. Sesame
- Brown ground beef. Add bell peppers, ginger, garlic powder and red pepper flakes. Continue cooking until peppers are soft.
- Combine peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice and sesame oil and add to meat mixture. Divide into 4 equal portions. Fill, wrap and roll!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More