- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Large Flour Tortilla Wheat Whole or Spinach Wraps
- 3/4 lb. Ground Beef
- 2 medium Bell Peppers sliced
- 1 tsp. Ginger
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 3 Tbsp. Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1 tsp. Sesame
- Brown ground beef. Add bell peppers, ginger, garlic powder and red pepper flakes. Continue cooking until peppers are soft.
- Combine peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice and sesame oil and add to meat mixture. Divide into 4 equal portions. Fill, wrap and roll!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More