- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 14 oz. Can of unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 Tbl. Red curry paste
- ½ c Fish sauce
- 2 Tbl. sugar
- 1 lb. Chicken breast, cut into 1” slices
- 5-8 kaffir lime leaves
- ¼ c fresh basil leaves
- Shake the can of coconut milk well and pour ½ of the
- can of into the pan and bring to a boil; add curry paste
- and stir until well blended.
- Turn down heat to medium, and add fish sauce and
- sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the chicken and bring to a slow boil. Continue to simmer until chicken is done. (Approx. 8 minutes)
- Add remaining coconut milk and lime leaves and heat through.
- Garnish with basil just before serving
NotesAfter years of cooking thai food, I decided to teach a cooking class. After much tweaking with technique, I came up with the perfect thai curry recipe that can be used with any protein or vegetable. With the basic ingredients and following the technique, you will have success!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
My Family CookbookSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More