THAI SLAW SALAD
- red peppers
- english seedless cucumbers, sliced with washed skin
- shredded carrots
- cabbage, julienned
- fresh basil, chopped or 1 tsp. dry powdered form
- Thai slaw salad dressing:
- garlic - 1 clove chopped
- white wine vinegar or rice vinegar - 1/4 cup
- tamari soy sauce - couple Tbs
- toasted sesame oil - 1 tsp
- vegetable oil - 2 Tbs to 1/4 cup
Use as much of the salad ingredients to put together a salad depending on how much people you are serving this to. Add all ingredients together and mix, then add dressing and store hours or overnight before serving.
Thai slaw salad dressing:
Add these ingredients together and shake in a container well, then add:
crushed red peppers, pinch to 1 tsp, depending on how hot you want salad. Then add 2 tsp sugar or honey. Then pour over salad then let marinate few hours to overnight. Add sesame seeds to salad just before serving.