- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 peeled and cored
- ripe Pineapple
- Kosher salt to taste
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp chopped Mint leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped Cilantro leaves
- Lime wedges
- Step 1: Cut the slices of pineapple.
- Step 2: In different bowls, put salt, cayenne pepper, mint and cilantro.
- Step 3: Squeeze a little lime juice onto the pineapple slices.
- More on: http://recipes.sandhira.com/thai-style-pineapple-snack.html
NotesThe Thai style snacks are quick and easy to make. Savour the bursting flavour of salt, lime, cayenne, mint and cilantro leaves infused in pineapple. Try out the recipe of Thai-style pineapple snack at your home.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More