- Cooking Time: 25-30 min
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10-15 min
- leftover turkey shredded
- leftover stuffing
- leftover gravy
- leftover vegetables
- I've used squash, brocolli, peas, corn, ect. (you may also use any leftover green bean casserole too)
- 1/2 block of velvetta style cheese (You may add any leftover cheese you have too)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup plus 1 can milk
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix soup and milk and heat.
- Add cubed velvetta and stir until all the cheese has melted.
- Put sauce aside but keep warm.
- In a large bowl mix turkey, stuffing, gravy and veggies, mix until it's all well blended.
- Pour mixture into a 9X13 inch and pan and pour cheese sauce over all.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350F until brown and hot all the way through about 25-30 min.
NotesThis is a great recipe for using up almost all the leftovers from Thanksgiving in one simple easy recipe!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More