- Cooking Time: 25-30 min
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10-15 min
- leftover turkey shredded
- leftover stuffing
- leftover gravy
- leftover vegetables
- I've used squash, brocolli, peas, corn, ect. (you may also use any leftover green bean casserole too)
- 1/2 block of velvetta style cheese (You may add any leftover cheese you have too)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup plus 1 can milk
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix soup and milk and heat.
- Add cubed velvetta and stir until all the cheese has melted.
- Put sauce aside but keep warm.
- In a large bowl mix turkey, stuffing, gravy and veggies, mix until it's all well blended.
- Pour mixture into a 9X13 inch and pan and pour cheese sauce over all.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350F until brown and hot all the way through about 25-30 min.
NotesThis is a great recipe for using up almost all the leftovers from Thanksgiving in one simple easy recipe!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
NFPG Recipe Collection
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More