- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups pumpkin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking Soda
- 2 teaspoons baking Powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Combine oil, sugars and eggs; beat until mixture is creamy. Add pumpkin, cinnamon, nutnet, salt, baking soda, baking powder, flour, and chocolate chips and stir til smooth. Pour mixture into a 13x9-inch pan lined with Reynold's parchment paper (line the bottom and up the sides. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool. Carefully lift out of pan and place on cutting board, peel Reynold's parchment paper from sides and top with frosting and then cut into bars.
- Frosting: Combine cream cheese, butter, vanilla and powdered sugar. Stir until smooth. Spread on cooled bars. Refrigerate.
NotesThe perfect moist pumpkin bar with a twist for the holiday season!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Get Fit With Good Food!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More