- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 garlic clove
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- 2/3 cup cran-apple juice
- 3 cups grated Emmentaler cheese
- 2 cups grated jack cheese
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 2 tbsp calvados or other brandy
- Cut the garlic and rub it on the insides of the pot.
- Pour in the wine and juice.
- Heat gently and then place over the lit burner.
- Toss the cheeses in the cornstarch and mustard powder.
- Gradually stir into the liquids.
- Cook, stirring continuously, until the cheese has melted.
- Stir in the brandy and continue to cook until thick and creamy.
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More