- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 garlic clove
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- 2/3 cup cran-apple juice
- 3 cups grated Emmentaler cheese
- 2 cups grated jack cheese
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 2 tbsp calvados or other brandy
- Cut the garlic and rub it on the insides of the pot.
- Pour in the wine and juice.
- Heat gently and then place over the lit burner.
- Toss the cheeses in the cornstarch and mustard powder.
- Gradually stir into the liquids.
- Cook, stirring continuously, until the cheese has melted.
- Stir in the brandy and continue to cook until thick and creamy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More