- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 garlic clove
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- 2/3 cup cran-apple juice
- 3 cups grated Emmentaler cheese
- 2 cups grated jack cheese
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 2 tbsp calvados or other brandy
- Cut the garlic and rub it on the insides of the pot.
- Pour in the wine and juice.
- Heat gently and then place over the lit burner.
- Toss the cheeses in the cornstarch and mustard powder.
- Gradually stir into the liquids.
- Cook, stirring continuously, until the cheese has melted.
- Stir in the brandy and continue to cook until thick and creamy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Adventures in Cooking
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More