- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 2 quarts apple cider
- 6 Cups cranberry juice
- 1/4 Cup packed brown sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 1/2 teaspoons whole cloves
- 1 lemon, chopped in chunks
- In a large pot, combine apple cider, cranberry juice, brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, cloves and lemon.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, remove cinnamon, cloves, and lemon.
- Serve hot.
- Serves 25
NotesMake some memories on Thanksgiving with the aromas of cinnamon, clove and lemon, mingled with hot apple cranberry cider. It's a large recipe, so feel free to scale back ingredients as needed.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More