- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 2 quarts apple cider
- 6 Cups cranberry juice
- 1/4 Cup packed brown sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 1/2 teaspoons whole cloves
- 1 lemon, chopped in chunks
- In a large pot, combine apple cider, cranberry juice, brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, cloves and lemon.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, remove cinnamon, cloves, and lemon.
- Serve hot.
- Serves 25
NotesMake some memories on Thanksgiving with the aromas of cinnamon, clove and lemon, mingled with hot apple cranberry cider. It's a large recipe, so feel free to scale back ingredients as needed.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More