- Cooking Time: less than 5 minutes
- Servings: 9 small pancakes
- Preparation Time: less than 5 minutes
BackstoryThis is the first cooking experiment I've done since joining BakeSpace that, in my opinion, turned out tasty enough to share. All ingredient measurements are approximate, and I feel confident this recipe could accommodate other Thanksgiving leftover ingredients as well. I would like to try some grated onion in these.
- 2 cups mashed potato
- 2 eggs
- black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped turkey
- 1/2 cup corn
- safflower oil
- Mix mashed potatoes, eggs, black pepper, turkey and corn together well.
- Place frying pan over medium high heat and add desired amount of safflower oil to pan.
- When oil starts to shimmer, add 1/4 cup of batter per pancake to pan.
- Wait until the pancake edges look dry and bubbly before flipping the pancake.
- Cook until desired doneness.