- Cooking Time: less than 5 minutes
- Servings: 9 small pancakes
- Preparation Time: less than 5 minutes
- 2 cups mashed potato
- 2 eggs
- black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped turkey
- 1/2 cup corn
- safflower oil
- Mix mashed potatoes, eggs, black pepper, turkey and corn together well.
- Place frying pan over medium high heat and add desired amount of safflower oil to pan.
- When oil starts to shimmer, add 1/4 cup of batter per pancake to pan.
- Wait until the pancake edges look dry and bubbly before flipping the pancake.
- Cook until desired doneness.
NotesThis is the first cooking experiment I've done since joining BakeSpace that, in my opinion, turned out tasty enough to share. All ingredient measurements are approximate, and I feel confident this recipe could accommodate other Thanksgiving leftover ingredients as well. I would like to try some grated onion in these.