- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30 min
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup pumpkin
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts, optional
- Filling, see recipe below
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat three eggs on high for 5 minutes.
- Gradually add the sugar, pumpkin, and lemon juice.
- Fold in dry ingredients, using low mixture speed.
- Line cookie sheet with wax paper and grease with shortening.
- Pour batter onto wax paper.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts if desired.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until center of cake springs back when touched.
- Lay out paper towels on counter, cover with clean dish towel and more paper towels. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Invert cake onto paper towel.
- Cut off edges and remove wax paper.
- Gently roll. Cool Completely
- Filling: Combine 1 cup powdered sugar, 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, 4 Tbsp. margarine and 1 tsp. vanilla. Beat with a hand mixer until creamy.
- Unroll cake and spread with filling.
- Roll back up. Slice and serve or cover with wax paper then foil and freeze.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More