- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30 min
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup pumpkin
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts, optional
- Filling, see recipe below
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat three eggs on high for 5 minutes.
- Gradually add the sugar, pumpkin, and lemon juice.
- Fold in dry ingredients, using low mixture speed.
- Line cookie sheet with wax paper and grease with shortening.
- Pour batter onto wax paper.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts if desired.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until center of cake springs back when touched.
- Lay out paper towels on counter, cover with clean dish towel and more paper towels. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Invert cake onto paper towel.
- Cut off edges and remove wax paper.
- Gently roll. Cool Completely
- Filling: Combine 1 cup powdered sugar, 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, 4 Tbsp. margarine and 1 tsp. vanilla. Beat with a hand mixer until creamy.
- Unroll cake and spread with filling.
- Roll back up. Slice and serve or cover with wax paper then foil and freeze.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More