- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® Create ' n Bake™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 container (16 oz) chocolate creamy frosting
- Candy corn
- Orange decorating icing
- Black decorating gel
- Miniature candy-coated chocolate baking bits
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Bake cookies as directed on roll.
- Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- Spoon chocolate frosting into resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag.
- Cut small hole in bottom corner of bag.
- On each cookie, pipe frosting on outer edge of half of cookie.
- Arrange candy corn over frosting for feathers.
- Pipe orange icing onto each cookie to resemble turkey face and feet.
- Use orange icing to attach baking bits to turkey face for eyes.
- Pipe black gel on baking bits for centers of eyes.
NotesMy daughter just made these with my 5 year old granddaughter. It was a fun project for them.
Keep little fingers busy decorating holiday refrigerated sugar cookies!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More