- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMy daughter just made these with my 5 year old granddaughter. It was a fun project for them.
Keep little fingers busy decorating holiday refrigerated sugar cookies!
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® Create ' n Bake™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 container (16 oz) chocolate creamy frosting
- Candy corn
- Orange decorating icing
- Black decorating gel
- Miniature candy-coated chocolate baking bits
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Bake cookies as directed on roll.
- Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- Spoon chocolate frosting into resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag.
- Cut small hole in bottom corner of bag.
- On each cookie, pipe frosting on outer edge of half of cookie.
- Arrange candy corn over frosting for feathers.
- Pipe orange icing onto each cookie to resemble turkey face and feet.
- Use orange icing to attach baking bits to turkey face for eyes.
- Pipe black gel on baking bits for centers of eyes.