- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® yellow cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 container (1 lb) Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- 4 oz vanilla-flavored candy coating (almond bark)
- 4 oz semisweet baking chocolate
- 24 Hershey®'s Kisses® milk chocolates, unwrapped
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans).
- Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil, eggs and peanut butter with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds.
- Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups (about 2/3 full).
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove cupcakes from pan to cooling rack.
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Frost cupcakes with frosting.
- Line cookie sheet of waxed paper.
- In separate small microwavable bowls, microwave candy coating and baking chocolate uncovered on high 30 to 60 seconds, stirring every 15 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Place coating and chocolate in separate resealable food-storage plastic bags; snip off tiny corner of each bag. Pipe coating and chocolate into feather shapes, about 3 inches long and 2 1/2 inches wide (see diagram). Refrigerate coating and chocolate about 5 minutes until set.
- When set, peel feathers off waxed paper and insert into cupcakes.
- Place milk chocolate candy on each cupcake for head of turkey.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More