- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® yellow cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 container (1 lb) Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- 4 oz vanilla-flavored candy coating (almond bark)
- 4 oz semisweet baking chocolate
- 24 Hershey®'s Kisses® milk chocolates, unwrapped
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans).
- Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil, eggs and peanut butter with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds.
- Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups (about 2/3 full).
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove cupcakes from pan to cooling rack.
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Frost cupcakes with frosting.
- Line cookie sheet of waxed paper.
- In separate small microwavable bowls, microwave candy coating and baking chocolate uncovered on high 30 to 60 seconds, stirring every 15 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Place coating and chocolate in separate resealable food-storage plastic bags; snip off tiny corner of each bag. Pipe coating and chocolate into feather shapes, about 3 inches long and 2 1/2 inches wide (see diagram). Refrigerate coating and chocolate about 5 minutes until set.
- When set, peel feathers off waxed paper and insert into cupcakes.
- Place milk chocolate candy on each cupcake for head of turkey.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Sweet Roll Dough
Rosemary and goat cheese crostinis
Weiner-Bean CasseroleSee More