- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 cups left over Turkey, shredded
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 soup can of milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 - 4oz can of chopped green chilies
- 8 corn tortillias
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- In a sauce pan, combine soups, milk, sour cream & chilies and heat until bubbly. Stir in turkey. In a 13x9 baking pan, layer the sauce, tortillias and cheese. top with sauce. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
NotesI came up with this to use the left over turkey.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Breads and Pastry 101
Get Cookin'See More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More