- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 cups left over Turkey, shredded
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 soup can of milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 - 4oz can of chopped green chilies
- 8 corn tortillias
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- In a sauce pan, combine soups, milk, sour cream & chilies and heat until bubbly. Stir in turkey. In a 13x9 baking pan, layer the sauce, tortillias and cheese. top with sauce. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
NotesI came up with this to use the left over turkey.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More