- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryHappy Thanksgiving, everyone. Cool, I see that I'm not the only one that goes all out on sandwiches. It's so simple and tasty, who can resist. A fridge full of the goods , and a bag of fresh bagels staring at me from behind the coffee maker...I gotta do it Smile
- 1 cinnamon/raisin bagel ( sliced and lightly toasted )
- 1 small amount of cranberry sauce ( enough to cover one side of bagel )
- 2 small pieces of dark and 1 larger piece of breast
- 3 wedges of avocado ( mashed slightly with fork )
- 1 slice of provolone cheese
- 1 ice cold beer Very Happy
- 1 place to take a nap Wink
- Place the mashed avocado on the bottom half of the bagel. This will avoid slippage.
- Next, layer on the turkey, followed by the provolone.
- Now , spread the small amount of cranberry sauce on the top half of the bagel. Put it all together , and enjoy. I look forward to this sandwich all year.