- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 head Rommaine lettuce
- 1 head red leaf lettuce or mixed greens
- 6 oz. crumbled feta
- 1 (6 oz.) can sliced black olives
- 1 (4 oz.) package toasted slivered almonds
- 2 tbsp. toasted sesame or sunflower seeds
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 8 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) bottle Italian salad dressing (I love the Good Seasons packet but you can use whatever dressing you like)
- Chop and wash/dry the lettuces. Toast the almonds and either sunflower or sesame seeds.
- In large salad bowl, combine lettuce and feta cheese, olives, toasted almonds, sesame or sunflower seeds, tomatoes, onion, mushrooms and Romano cheese. Add dressing when ready to serve.
NotesThis salad is sooo good and has always been a huge hit whenever I've made it.
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Summertime SippersSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More