- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1. cup currants or dried cranberries
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tbsp. brown mustard
- 2 tbsp. choppeed fresh chives
- 1 small clove of garlic, minced
- black pepper and/or paprika to taste
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Let all cheeses come to room temperature.
- While waiting for them to achieve softened perfection, soak the rasins and currants in warm water. Let sit for about 30 minutes, then drain and chop (the sharper the knife, the easier this will be).
- In mixing bowl, combine cheeses, mustard, chives, garlic and spices and mix well (with a hand mixer, not a spoon).
- Stir in chopped raisins/currants (with a spoon, not a hand mixer).
- Serve in a bowl (a different bowl--you'll want to lick the first bowl) as a spread or refrigerate for at least an hour, then shape into roundish form and roll in chopped nuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More