THE BEST BANANA PUDDING
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla wafers
- 14 bananas, sliced
In a large mixing bowl, beat pudding mix and milk 2 minutes.
Blend in condensed milk until smooth.
Stir in vanilla.
Fold in whipped topping.
Layer wafers, bananas and pudding mixture in a glass serving bowl.
Chill until serving.