- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla wafers
- 14 bananas, sliced
- In a large mixing bowl, beat pudding mix and milk 2 minutes.
- Blend in condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Layer wafers, bananas and pudding mixture in a glass serving bowl.
- Chill until serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Naked MacaronSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More