- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla wafers
- 14 bananas, sliced
- In a large mixing bowl, beat pudding mix and milk 2 minutes.
- Blend in condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Layer wafers, bananas and pudding mixture in a glass serving bowl.
- Chill until serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More