- Cooking Time: 10 hrs
- Servings: 10-12 sandwiches
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 3/12 lb. boneless chuck roast
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Liquid Smoke
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook until it is translucent; set aside.
- Place the chuck roast in a slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, and blend well.
- Add the onion to the sauce.
- Pour the barbecue sauce over the chuck roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours.
- Remove meat from slow cooker and shred with fork.
- Return to the slow cooker and mix with sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More