- Cooking Time: 360
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 4 pounds beef chuck roast
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 6 cups water
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Season with garlic, rosemary, and bay leaves.
- Pour in soy sauce and water.
- Cook on low setting for 6 to 10 hours.
NotesThe au jus is great! Add beef to
lightly toasted buns, and dip away in the au jus.
Family and friends always ask for this, I'm ashamed to admit how simple this is. Wonderful!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More