- Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups of flour
- ¾ cup of white sugar
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries, sprinkled with 1 tablespoon of flour
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1/3-cup flour
- ¼ cup butter, cubed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease muffin cups or line with cupcake liners.
- Combine 1-1/2 cups flour, ¾ cup sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Place vegetable oil into a 1-cup measuring cup; add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup.
- Mix this with the flour mixture.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Fill the muffin cups ¾ full and then sprinkle with the crumb topping mixture.
- To make the crumb topping:
- Mix together ½ cup sugar, 1/3 cup of flour, ¼ cup butter, and 1-1/2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon. Mix with a fork or pastry blender.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until done.
NotesAnother recipe from a southern cookbook. These are great.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More