- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups Stoneyfield Farm 2% French Vanilla Yogurt or 3 cups of sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 egg whites
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- CHOCOLATE ICING
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Stoneyfield Farm 2% French Vanilla Yogurt
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Brownie Directions:
- This is a very simple recipe with a few nice techniques to make you feel less guilty about eating them.
- First: Set your oven to 350F.
- Second: Separate the Egg whites from the yolks. To do this simply crack the eggs into a bowl, keep the egg yolks from breaking! Lightly scoop out the egg yolks between your fingers and place into another bowl. DON'T LET THEM BREAK! Add a pinch of salt to the whites and whisk really hard. Harder. Til they are stiff and you can hold them above your head without them falling. DON'T GET IT ALL OVER THE FLOOR!! Toss the yolks or pour it into a glass and drink it for breakfast raw like Rocky.
- Third: Keep the dry with the dry and the wet with the wet, mix them both together separately, then mix them together. At the end, lightly fold in the egg whites.
- Place into a lightly greased medium sized bake pan and cook for 12 - 15 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted and come out clean.
- Icing Directions:
- Put the chocolate chips into a metal or glass bowl and melt over a pot of boiling water. Add the rest of the ingredients and whisk. Top over the deliciously freshly baked brownies. Serve with some Ice Cream if you want to get crazy. You'll hear the applause.
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More