- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryOn the weekends we like to make these pancakes I found on Baking Bites blog. They are the best pancakes ever. I had been making ones from The Betty Crockers' Cookboook page 57. Called Favorite Pancakes which are very similar to these. It is interesting that recipes even though similar taste different.
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour into the dry ingredients, stirring until just combined.
- Heat skillet or griddle over hight heat until a drop of water placed on it skitters around the surface.
- Drop by spoonfuls (to make desired size) onto the preheated pan and cook until golden on both sides, turning once.
- Serve with your favorite syrup.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Gluten-Free and Delicious
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More