- Cooking Time: chill 1 day
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 anchovy fillets, mashed
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Beat ricotta and cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer.
- Stir in onion, Parmesan, capers, anchovies, mustard, paprika and hot sauce.
- Mix well, cover and refrigerate at least 1 day to let the flavors blend.
NotesThis came from The Best Appetizers Cook Book. It is a very good spread the longer you allow it to sit in fridge the better it gets!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More