THE BEST CHEESE SPREAD
- Cooking Time: chill 1 day
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 anchovy fillets, mashed
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Beat ricotta and cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer.
Stir in onion, Parmesan, capers, anchovies, mustard, paprika and hot sauce.
Mix well, cover and refrigerate at least 1 day to let the flavors blend.
This came from The Best Appetizers Cook Book. It is a very good spread the longer you allow it to sit in fridge the better it gets!
No Reviews at this time.