- Cooking Time: chill 1 day
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 anchovy fillets, mashed
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Beat ricotta and cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer.
- Stir in onion, Parmesan, capers, anchovies, mustard, paprika and hot sauce.
- Mix well, cover and refrigerate at least 1 day to let the flavors blend.
NotesThis came from The Best Appetizers Cook Book. It is a very good spread the longer you allow it to sit in fridge the better it gets!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More