- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 head Rommaine lettuce
- 1 head red leaf lettuce or mixed greens
- 6 oz. crumbled feta
- 1 (6 oz.) can sliced black olives
- 1 (4 oz.) package toasted slivered almonds
- 2 tbsp. toasted sesame or sunflower seeds
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 8 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) bottle Italian salad dressing (I love the Good Seasons packet but you can use whatever dressing you like)
- Chop and wash/dry the lettuces. Toast the almonds and either sunflower or sesame seeds.
- In large salad bowl, combine lettuce and feta cheese, olives, toasted almonds, sesame or sunflower seeds, tomatoes, onion, mushrooms and Romano cheese. Add dressing when ready to serve.
NotesThis salad is sooo good and has always been a huge hit whenever I've made it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More