- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled and cut lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle juice
- 1 teaspoon red onion, minced very fine
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Remove egg yolks.
- To small bowl add yolks and mash with fork.
- Add mayo, pickle juice, horseradish, onion and Dijon.
- Mix well adjust salt and pepper.
- Fill egg whites with yolk mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
NotesThe secret is I add onion to mine, sometimes I add onion juice. I just grate some onion over the bowl.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Adventures in CookingSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More