- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled and cut lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle juice
- 1 teaspoon red onion, minced very fine
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Remove egg yolks.
- To small bowl add yolks and mash with fork.
- Add mayo, pickle juice, horseradish, onion and Dijon.
- Mix well adjust salt and pepper.
- Fill egg whites with yolk mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
NotesThe secret is I add onion to mine, sometimes I add onion juice. I just grate some onion over the bowl.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More