- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 large Ripe Hass avocadoes
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons hot salsa or mild salsa
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel Avocadoes, and take out the pits.
- Put them in a medium bowl with all of the other ingredients.
- Mash well using a potato masher, then whip a bit with a fork.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips, cherry tomatoes, coctail shrimp, on mexican food--
Notes....the possibilities are endless!
Note: Make sure that the avocadoes are ripe!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Breads and Pastry 101
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More