- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 qt) box Carnation powdered milk
- 1 (1 lb 14 oz) Nestles Quick powder
- 1 (1 lb) Coffeemate powder
- 1 (1 lb) box powdered sugar
- 2 (4 serving size)Jello cook-n-serve chocolate pudding
- Mix all together in a VERY large bowl until well blended. I keep mine in a Rubbermaid 1.5 gallon cereal keeper that has a flip top opening. It may not look like it will all fit, but it does.
- To make your cocoa, simply mix 1/3 cup of the cocoa mix into a mug with 3/4 c hot water.
- You can add marshmallows if you desire, but it is very rich and you probably won't want the added sweetness (this is something you will almost never hear me say!!)
NotesThis recipe came from my mother-in-law. It really is the best hot coco mix I have ever had. It makes a ton, enough to get your family through the winter.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More