- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis recipe came from my mother-in-law. It really is the best hot coco mix I have ever had. It makes a ton, enough to get your family through the winter.
- 1 (8 qt) box Carnation powdered milk
- 1 (1 lb 14 oz) Nestles Quick powder
- 1 (1 lb) Coffeemate powder
- 1 (1 lb) box powdered sugar
- 2 (4 serving size)Jello cook-n-serve chocolate pudding
- Mix all together in a VERY large bowl until well blended. I keep mine in a Rubbermaid 1.5 gallon cereal keeper that has a flip top opening. It may not look like it will all fit, but it does.
- To make your cocoa, simply mix 1/3 cup of the cocoa mix into a mug with 3/4 c hot water.
- You can add marshmallows if you desire, but it is very rich and you probably won't want the added sweetness (this is something you will almost never hear me say!!)
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Healthy French 'Toast'
Shaker Lemon Pie by Robin SindelarSee More