- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/3 cups brown sugar
- 2/3 cup oil (1/2 oil & 1/2 yogurt or applesauce)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 3/4-2 cups fruit
- Whisk together brown sugar, oil, egg, buttermilk, and vanilla.
- Stir together dry ingredients and add to oil mixture, stirring just until combined.
- Add fruit, scoop batter into muffin cups.
- Bake in a 375º for 15-20 minutes or until tops are browned.
- Allow to cool in pans for 5 minutes before removing to cooling racks.
- Fruit suggestions:
- Blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, apple, rhubarb, cranberries, bananas, all in bite sized chunks. Dried fruit, apricot, cherries, cranberries, prunes, or raisins.
- Cinnamon, nuts, coconut, chocolate chips, may be added.
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More