- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- **Note: I skipped this step. Instead of using a springform pan and graham cracker crumbs, I used a ready-made graham cracker pie crust.
- In a small bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter and mix well.
- Press into the bottom of an 8 or 10 inch springform pan.
- Chill until firm.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and lemon juice until soft.
- Add whipping cream and beat with an electric mixer until batter becomes thick.
- Add the sugar and continue to beat until stiff.
- Pour into chilled crust, and top with pie filling.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, remove the sides of the springform pan.
NotesI came across this recipe on Allrecipes. The picture is by Ellen666, the recipe is by Debbie Clark.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in FilmSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More