- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- **Note: I skipped this step. Instead of using a springform pan and graham cracker crumbs, I used a ready-made graham cracker pie crust.
- In a small bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter and mix well.
- Press into the bottom of an 8 or 10 inch springform pan.
- Chill until firm.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and lemon juice until soft.
- Add whipping cream and beat with an electric mixer until batter becomes thick.
- Add the sugar and continue to beat until stiff.
- Pour into chilled crust, and top with pie filling.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, remove the sides of the springform pan.
NotesI came across this recipe on Allrecipes. The picture is by Ellen666, the recipe is by Debbie Clark.