- Cooking Time: 12-25
- Servings: 18 large, 36 small
- Preparation Time: 30min
- 1 1/2 cups FLOUR
- 1/2 teaspoon SALT
- 1/2 teaspoon BAKING POWDER
- 8 ounces (2 sticks) UNSALTED BUTTER, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups LIGHT BROWN SUGAR, packed
- 1/2 cup GRANULATED SUGAR
- 2 large EGGS
- 3 cups OATS
- 1 1/2 cups CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- 1. Preaheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2. Whisk flour, salt and baking powder together in a medium bowl.
- 3. In a separate bowl, beat butter until creamy.
- 4. Add vanilla
- 5. Add sugars and beat the mixture until fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- 6. Beat in eggs one at a time.
- 7. Stir dry ingredients into butter-sugar mixture with a wooden spoon or a large rubber spatula.
- 8. Stir in oats
- 9. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 10. Place dough onto cookie sheet
- 11. Bake until the bottom of the cookie is golden brown 12-25min (depending on size)
- 12. Eat and enjoy! Hot or cold.
NotesI love oatmeal cookies but I hate when they have raisins in them. So I decided to make them with chocolate chips, mmmmmmmmmmm. The recipe started as the recipe off an oatmeal box and has since evolved...enjoy, I know you will!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Adventures in Cooking
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More