- Cooking Time: 12-25
- Servings: 18 large, 36 small
- Preparation Time: 30min
- 1 1/2 cups FLOUR
- 1/2 teaspoon SALT
- 1/2 teaspoon BAKING POWDER
- 8 ounces (2 sticks) UNSALTED BUTTER, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups LIGHT BROWN SUGAR, packed
- 1/2 cup GRANULATED SUGAR
- 2 large EGGS
- 3 cups OATS
- 1 1/2 cups CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- 1. Preaheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2. Whisk flour, salt and baking powder together in a medium bowl.
- 3. In a separate bowl, beat butter until creamy.
- 4. Add vanilla
- 5. Add sugars and beat the mixture until fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- 6. Beat in eggs one at a time.
- 7. Stir dry ingredients into butter-sugar mixture with a wooden spoon or a large rubber spatula.
- 8. Stir in oats
- 9. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 10. Place dough onto cookie sheet
- 11. Bake until the bottom of the cookie is golden brown 12-25min (depending on size)
- 12. Eat and enjoy! Hot or cold.
NotesI love oatmeal cookies but I hate when they have raisins in them. So I decided to make them with chocolate chips, mmmmmmmmmmm. The recipe started as the recipe off an oatmeal box and has since evolved...enjoy, I know you will!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More