- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- Grease cookie sheets.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, stir peanut butter and sugar together until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the baking soda, salt, and vanilla.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Press a criss-cross into the top using the back of a fork.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
NotesI got this recipe from Allrecipes (allrecipes.com). These are killer cookies!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More