- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- Grease cookie sheets.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, stir peanut butter and sugar together until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the baking soda, salt, and vanilla.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Press a criss-cross into the top using the back of a fork.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
NotesI got this recipe from Allrecipes (allrecipes.com). These are killer cookies!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Koken met Oma
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More