- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1c sugar
- 1c light corn syrup
- 1c peanut butter
- 6c rice krispies
- 1c semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1c butterscotch chips
- Bring sugar and corn syrup to boil- remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter.
- Stir in 6 cups of rice krispies
- Spread in buttered 13x9 pan and cool.
- In double boiler melt butterscotch and chocolate chips.
- Spread on top of rice krispies and chill.
- My friend Jess has made these yummy treats, and they are a frequently requested treat at any party. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More