- Cooking Time: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended.
- Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- Blend in the flour mixture.
- Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.
NotesThis is my fav. choc. chip cookie recipe. It makes a TON of cookies (72, I think) and always gets rave reviews.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More