- Cooking Time: 15min
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 1 pkg. frozen spinach thawed (you can use 2 if you like)
- 1 jar marinated artichokes, chopped
- 8 oz. Philly cream cheese
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 3/4 c. shredded parmesan cheese
- 8 oz. shredded moterey jack cheese
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 1 stick of butter
- red pepper flakes to taste
- Saute onions in butter, adding ingredients while mixing and blending well after each addition. Add in this order: Spinach, Cream Cheese, Sour Cream, Parmesan Cheese, Artichoke Hearts, Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- Remove from heat and put in crocks or microwave dish. Top with Monterey Jack Cheese and melt. (usually do this in the oven at a low temp. just to brown the cheese)
- Serve hot with chips or bread.
NotesI got this from a guy at work, it is SO good, better then any resterant I've every had it at.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
50 Shades of Taste
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More