- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter- softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Mix liquids, egg and sugar together then gradually add flour and baking powder.
- Chill for at least 30 min.
- You can roll out with flour or put into cookie press.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 6-8 min.
- Cool all the way before icing and adding sprikles.
NotesThis was my grandma's recipe. They turn out so pretty and soft but hard enough to ice on the outside. I make tons of them every Christmas to think of my grandma, and to share with everyone. The secret is the milk!! ENJOY!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More